Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tears And Happy Endings Don't Mix

Well today was boring ,
I think I skipped ko-kum today :p ,
but I have no regrets though.

I cut my hair today ,
haha i look nice(r) and more neat :) ,
all music learned by people are mostly because of me ,
there i said it ,
so all you asswipes who claims that you know more bands
just cause I showed you a bit
then you went on band hunting and decided to
show-off you 'God given' gift to
look for bands
then you can suck it for all i care
die a horrible death.

YUM my fav sweet
Pocky!! its definitely something to die for yo!


pocky Pictures, Images and Photos

Owh owh heres the 'promotional' video
its very stupid but who gives
a shit , Its Pocky!
and people no i didn't put it here
cause there is 'hot' asian girls in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment