Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Security Without Doubt

Hey People ,
if your reading this i guess that you read my
friendsters about me
!

as I promised this is my proper intro :]

Heres the basic stuff:
The name is Francis Stephen Klassen
and im 17 this year
my birthdays on 8th November
i dont really internet much ,
as i actually have ,
a 'social life' ,
i found my princess in shining armor ,
who says that guys cant have any
can just roll over and die.

My interest:
Writing lyrics ,
taking photos ,
singing ,
cooking :0 ,
messing with guitar ,
hang out with friends ,
do really crazy stuff just for the sake of it ,
Music (more on that later) ,
and games ,
well thats like good enough info for now.

My not interest:
arguing ,
handphone saya yang gila ,
painting ,
backstabbers ,
bitch of friends ,
people who do not support;-

i)all kinds of love
ii)womens rights
iii)against animal cruelty

thiefs ,
and pilaks ,
again thats good enough info for now.

Music:
i love music ,
all kinds of music ,
blues , jazz , screamo , hardcore , emocore , indie , acoustic
but for some odd reason
i hate listening to it ,
unlike all 'music junkies' ,
i hate listening to music
i find bands listen next thing you know
they are soo 2 minutes ago
hmm...
suggestions on why am i like this?
haih.. anyway listen to;-

i)Dear Whoever
ii)All Time Low
iii)A Vain Attempt

Solo:
soon after i get the chords
and my lyric to sync imma post my
song in Youtube ,
my one man band is called
Under This Exodus
any other names?
tell me!
the name came along when me and my friend
were discussing on awesome band names
based on church stuff and so this came along ,
the others were;-

i)The Fallen Emmanuel
ii)Teen Revelation (haha..)
iii)Burnt Ashes From Genesis

well thats it for now :[
next time imma put my 1st lyrics here for you guys to
say what you think bout it kay :]
until then..

Au Revoir Kiddos :]

2 comments: